What makes you Joyful?

A Word, An Image, A Story, Anything...

8/11/08 Fabulous Submissions and Wannabe Villains





















































Web-O-Joy: Dr. Horrible
It's the latest, greatest, most geek-tastic webnomenon. If you like musicals, supervillains, and/or the NPH (aka, Doogie Howser MD), there's a very good chance you will love Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

A quick google search for "Dr. Horrible is..." yields such gems as "the iPhone of Web Video," "awesome/spectacularly cool," and "the start...of something." I take the last comment very seriously and look forward to more creativity on the internets that is right up my alley. Incidentally, I had a pretty big crush on Doogie as a kid...I think my mom would have been quite happy to have me marry the fictional Doc. Well yesterday I found myself caught in a very involved reverie about what it would be like to be NPH's platonic best friend. Sigh. A gal can dream.




break it down: moth don’t stop rockin toddler donny giant sandwich sunlight through the ice on trees dice fuzzy little chicks for Easter lookout kitty home made pizza myst mammatus clouds teeny tiny snowmans old stratocasters